This peach smoothie recipe combines the taste of fresh peaches but uses the needed sourness of yogurt and since it was available: a sour orange: again a very healthy fruit smoothie recipe.
Be aware the some peaches don’t have much taste when you buy them, so mixing the peaches with other fruit can result in the other fruit overshadowing the peach taste.
The ingredients below make 1 smoothie of about 2 cups (500 ml)
Peach smoothie ingredients
- 1 fresh peach (about 3+1/2 ounce or 100 gram)
- 5 fluid ounces (150 ml) white, plain yogurt
- 3 + 1/2 ounce ice cubes (100 gr) (12 small ice cubes)
- 2 fluid ounce (60 ml) orange juice (from 1 small sour orange)
- 1 ounce (30 gr) brown sugar (6 teaspoons)
Peach smoothie recipe
- Place the peach, yogurt, orange, sugar and yogurt in the cup of an electric blender, milkshake maker or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste your smoothie. If you smoothie is not sweet enough: add more sugar. If your smoothie is too sweet, add more orange juice and mix your smoothie one more time.