This easy fried rice recipe is for one solo person when you need a simple, fast, cheap and delicious meal in less than 20 minutes.
The best way to make sure your rice doesn’t stick, is using overnight cooked rice. In other words, the idea was to revive leftovers (rice, veggies, chicken…) to a complete new and satisfying dish.
As with most Chinese (Asian) cooking: quick to prepare and little dishes afterwards.
This is for one solo person if you happened to be single or like me hubby has ran off with the maid (who looks nothing like Angelina Jolie) and you need a simple fast and delicious meal in less than 20 minutes…
Easy fried rice recipe ingredients with egg
- 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- one small onion cut into cubes
- one red chili finely sliced
- one egg
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- Chinese soy sauce , salt and pepper to taste
- one green pepper cut into cubes or you can use French beans or spring onion sliced finely
- half cup rice (preferably overnight rice)
- raisins ( one tablespoon)- optional, As some people hates it!
How to make fried rice
- In a non stick wok heat up oil and throw in garlic chilies and onions.
- Stir for 2 min’s or so and then break in the egg directly into the pan. Keep stirring and when egg has cooked put in the rice and rest of ingredients.
- Stir for another min or two and voilà: your easy fried rice recipe is ready already. Eat it hot …