Enjoy Breakfast Pancakes: simply one of the best free negative calorie recipes from the author of the Complete Negative Calorie Food Diet e-Book.
But before we start baking this delicious negative calorie food diet, you need to learn why your body keeps on craving for sweets or calories for that matter.
We all know when you walk next to a bakery in the morning, the smell of fresh bread and pastry makes your appetite wet. But did you know you could trigger your appetite without your sense of smell nor taste?
Scientists experimented on mice that weren’t able taste sweets at all. Then they were then given two drinking choices:
- plain water and
- sweetened water with sucrose.
The mice immediately went for the sugared water. This indicated that mice can sense the presence of calories without taste nor smell.
Unfortunately, humans have a similar mechanism when it comes to detecting calories. No wonder, as in evolution, humans needed to find calories in all ways possible.
To make things worse, our 6th sense for calories is located in the pleasure centers of the brain. Simply put: when calories come into your body, your brain triggers a pleasurable response. In plain English: we love it when we are eating.
But what happens if you drink a diet Coke? Although taste wise it’s similar to normal Coke, your body doesn’t sense the calories, hence doesn’t trigger a pleasurable response.
People that eat for pleasure have no use in drinking diet Coke, unless they finish so much Diet Coke with a similar amount of calories than normal coke.
That’s a good reason to eat as many negative calorie foods as possible…
Negative calorie diet recipe: Breakfast Pumpkin Pancakes
This free negative calorie diet recipe yields 2 servings.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups Krusteaz pancake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sliced pecans
- Mix all the ingredients for the pancake batter.
- Make a 4 inch (10 cm) circle of batter on a hot pan or griddle with a small burst of cooking spray.
- When pancakes brown at the edges and bubbles evenly across the top: flip them over to complete cooking.
- Meanwhile toast pecans in a small omelet pan until slightly browned and the fragrance comes out.
- Serve the toasted pecans over the pancakes with heated pure maple syrup.
Get more free negative calorie recipes as above when you order the Complete negative calorie Food Diet e-Book.