2 easy yet delicious grape smoothie recipes so you have a choice to make 1 big paleo batch for your whole family or 1 primal to utterly refresh yourself.
When you eat paleo and are in desperate need to get your family members on the same side of the paleo fence, then make this paleo smoothie for 4:
- it’s creamy,
- it’s delicious,
- it’s sweet and…
- it’s100% paleo.
In stead of using yogurt, we use paleo proved banana and avocado to get the creamy consistency. The sweet/sour combination is given by the grapes/orange juice.
1. Paleo green grape smoothie ingredients
Makes 4 pints (1 liter)
- 1 pound (500 gram) seedless green grapes
- juice of 3 oranges
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
How to make a grape smoothie
- First squeeze out the juice from the oranges.
- Of course peel the banana, peel the avocado and remove the seed.
- Add all your ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
2. Primal green grape smoothie recipe with yogurt
With temperatures above 100 °F (that’s around 37 °C) in today’s hot and sunny Malaysia: you will find western tourists roasting themselves on the beaches or around the pool, myself, I an keeping my head and body cool with what’s available in my fridge to make this quick primal cool smoothie.!
Primal green grape smoothie ingredients
- 10 1/2 ounce (300 gr) white (green) grapes: remove the seeds one by one (I agree, buying seedless grapes would have been a better option!)
- 3.4 fluid ounces (100 ml) homemade almond milk. I always have some almonds soaking or homemade almond milk ready, made in a ratio of 1 part dry nuts to 10 parts water (e.g. soak 1 oz (30 grams) raw almonds and blend the next day with 10 oz (300 ml) water until there aren;t any almond-chunks in your milk)
- 3.4 fluid ounces (100 ml) white, organic yogurt
- 1 banana (2.5 ounce (70 gr) after peeling)
- no sugar needed as the grapes are packed with "grapesugar", better know as glucose
- a few icecubes
How to make your refreshing smoothie
Put all ingredients in your smoothie blender and blend until smooth. If you don’t have a smoothie blender, then crush the ice first with a mortar and pestle before mixing with the other ingredients.