Enjoy speaking Japanese in less than 10 minutes! Download this free Japanese pronunciation audio. Listen and repeat the Japanese words to learn Japanese fast: 10 minutes from now you will be able to fluently pronounce and remember all common greetings in Japanese!
Common Japanese greetings
How hard is it to learn Japanese? All depends on how you learn Japanese words!
The best way to learn Japanese is also the most fun and easy way to learn Japanese: by listening to and repeating Japanese words and meanings.
Let’s start with common Japanese words you can learn in the next 10 minutes and use whenever you want to greet Japanese people.
Download to learn all common Japanese greetings by just listening and repeating what you hear on Greetings in Japanese: (601KB – Learn Japanese mp3)
Japanese Language Course: common greetings in Japanese
Part of what you will hear when you download the Japanese audio are common Japanese words you can use at any occasion you want to great Japanese people. Listen how Kenny greets Sayaka:
- Kenny: Sayaka san, konnichiwa!
- Sayaka: Keni san, konnichiwa! O genki desu ka?
- Kenny: Genki desu, arigato, anata wa?
- Sayaka: Watashi mo genki desu, arigato.
- Kenny: Sayaka san, ohayo gozaimasu!
- Sayaka: Keni san, ohayo gozaimasu!
- Kenny: Sayaka san, konban wa!
- Sayaka: Keni san, konban wa!
Japanese translation to English:
- Kenny: Hello, Sayaka!
- Sayaka: Hello, Kenny! How are you?
- Kenny: I’m good, thank you, and you?
- Sayaka: I’m good too, thank you.
- Kenny: Good morning, Sayaka!
- Sayaka: Good morning, Kenny!
- Kenny: Good evening, Sayaka!
- Sayaka: Good evening, Kenny!
Download Japanese language courses
When you want to learn Japanese, the most easy way to learn Japanese is using audio Japanese language courses whenever and where-ever you can: on your way to work or school, even in the shower!
Greetings in Japanese is an example how you can speak Japanese fast and fluently after you buy the complete set of Audio Japanese Language Courses, with money back guarantee!