Learn to speak Japanese for free online with our free Japanese for beginners course with audio. Enjoy ordering a steak in Japanese on your next travel to Japan.
Each free Japanese lesson will feature a part from our recommended best way to learn Japanese Language and Culture course which you can buy now for 99.95$.
Each free Japanese lesson from our Japanese course for beginners:
- contains audio
- is based on a typical situation you will encounter on each travel to Japan
- contains Japanese transcript once there is lots of demand to learn how to read Japanese
The disadvantage of a free online Japanese course is… that it is free. People do take learning Japanese more serious when they pay for a course.
In order to make sure you continue your free Japanese learning course, please leave a comment with your email, so we will contact you:
- once new free online Japanese classes are available and
- to make sure you continue learning Japanese for free
Uploaded Free Japanese lessons
- Japanese language greetings
Quick and easy way to learn Japanese: download this free Japanese audio with Learn Japanese Greeting Flash Card to learn English when you travel to work.
- How to write my name in Japanese
This Japanese course online will introduce you to the 4 different ways for writing Japanese words.
Snippet out of our free Japanese for beginners course
Saying hello – Japanese Greetings
Click to download the Japanese course audio (63Kb, mp3)
A Japanese man named Kenny meets a Japanese woman called Sayaka for the first time:
- Kenny: Sayaka san, konnichiwa!
- Sayaka: Kenii san, konnichiwa! O genki desu ka?
- Kenny: Genki desu, arigatoo, anata wa?
- Sayaka: Watashi mo genki desu, arigatoo.
- Kenny: Hello, Sayaka!
- Sayaka: Hello, Kenny! How are you?
- Kenny: I’m good, thank you, and you?
- Sayaka: I’m good too, thank you.
Return June, 09 for our next Japanese for beginners lesson.