Prepare this very easy peach smoothie recipe so you will enjoy a delicious fruit drink in a couple of minutes from now.
This simple recipe compensates the taste of sweet, fresh peaches with the sourness of yogurt and orange.
When you want to make a completely – paleo proved – healthy peach smoothie and you have a sweet tooth, then:
- replace the yogurt and palmsugar with about 1.5 frozen bananas and
- add more orange juice when your smoothie turns out to be too thick.
Peach smoothie recipe ingredients
The ingredients below make 1 smoothie of about 2 cups (500 ml).
- 1 fresh peach (about 3+1/2 ounce or 100 gram)
- 5 fluid ounces (150 ml) white, plain yogurt
- 3 + 1/2 ounce ice cubes (100 gr) (12 small ice cubes)
- 2 fluid ounce (60 ml) orange juice (from 1 small sour orange)
- to taste: at most 1 ounce (30 gr) palmsugar (gula java, gula melaka), (at most 6 teaspoons)
How to make a peach smoothie
- Place the peach, yogurt, orange and yogurt in the cup of an electric blender, milkshake maker or food processor and blend until smooth.
- When your smoothie is not sweet enough: add sugar. If your smoothie is too sweet, add more orange juice and blend your peach smoothie one more time.